Date: 11-18 April and 18-25 April 2021
Location: Lofoten, Norway
Freeriding with an ocean view in a disdistinctive scenery with dramatic mountains, open sea, sheltered bays, beaches and untouched lands.
The Lofoten Islands, 68 degrees north, inside the Artic circle in North Norway. The main income for these islands comes out the fishery and the summer tourism. The winter months are short and dark. When finally spring arrives the days are getting longer which is ideal for touring.
Join us on splitboard or tourski to hike and ride in one of the most magnificent places on earth.
- Day 1: Arriving at Evenes / Harstad airport and driving to the accommodation Nearby Svolvear.
- Day 2 till day 7: Splitboard tour Torskmannen, Stortind, Rundfjellet, Store Kvittind, Pilan/Sautind and Varden *
- Day 8: Driving back to the airport
* The exact order and mountains we hike will depend on weather and snow conditions.
- Riders level: medium – advanced
- Condition: medium – advanced. We will hike between 400 and 1000 vertical meters per day.
During our stay on the Lofoten islands we will stay in small cabins in Kabelvag next to the capital of the lofoten Svolvear. From the livingroom you have a wonderfull view over a fjord and the mountains. The cabins are up to 4 persons, are full equipped with a kitchen, living room, sleeping rooms with single beds and a bathroom. At night you can enjoy the sunset from the beach or fireplace.
We may have another accommodation nearby if this one is booked out.
- Backpack including beacon, Shovel and Probe.
- Splitboard / tourski, skins, crampons and poles.
- Functional Clothing, gloves, beanie, Sunglasses, Goggles.
€1750, – p.p.
- Included: 6 days guiding
- 8 days travel guidance
- Local transfer
Exclusive: Flight to Evenes/Harstad, Touring equipment, food & drinks