Splitboarding Lofoten Islands, Norway
Date: 22 – 29 April 2018
The Lofoten Island, 68 degrees north, inside the Artic circle in North Norway. The main income for these islands comes out the fishery and the summer tourism. The winter months are short and dark. When spring arrives the days are getting longer which is ideal for us. The weather is not always cooperating on these Islands so it is good to have a lot of daylight. The Lofoten offers one of kind environs, sharp mountains straight out of the ocean that are waiting for us to ride them down all the way to the beach.
Join us on splitboard or tourski to hike and ride in one of the most magnificent places on earth.
- Day 1: Arriving at Evenes / Harstad airport and driving to the accommodation (Svolvear)
- Day 2: Splitboard tour Torskmannen *
- Day 3: Splitboard tour Stortind *
- Day 4: Splitboard tour Rundfjellet *
- Day 5: Splitboard tour Store Kvittind *
- Day 6: Splitboard tour Pilan/Sautind *
- Day 7: Splitboard tour Varden *
- Day 8: Driving back to the airport.
* The exact order and mountains we hike will depend on weather and snow conditions.
Date 22 – 29 April 2018
Price: €1500, – p.p.
- 6 days guiding
- Local transfer (Car)
- Flight to Evenes/Harstad
- Touring equipment
- Food & drinks
- Riders level: medium – advanced
- Condition: medium – advanced. We hike between 400 and 1000 vertical meters per day.
- Backpack including beacon, Shovel and Probe.
- Splitboard, skins, crampons and poles.
- Functional Clothing, gloves, beanie, Sunglasses, Goggles.
Group size: 4 till 8 people per group
Our Lofoten Camp 2017 was amazing, here some more photos: