My name is Irian van Helfteren, I am from Holland and spend the winter in the Austrian Alps for freeriding; competing, teaching/guiding and to ride with friends. After the sport school in Holland I finished the “Staatliche Snowboardlehrer” (highest snowboard teacher diploma) and the “Snowboardführer” (snowboard backcountry guide) in Austria.
Beside this beautiful job as snowboard guide I ride freeride competitions. In 2013 I was the first Dutch men riding the Freeride World Tour. Nearby I ride with friends for photo shoots and with our freeride crew ‘Gnarlberg Steinbocks’ to make movies. Since 2011 I’m ambassador by ‘Respect the Mountains’.
For me, snowboard freeriding is spending time in spectacular natural beauty, having fun with friends, and riding technically challenging new runs and I love to bring over my passion to guests.
- 3 place FWQ St Moritz, Schweiz 2014
- 3 place FWQ Obergurgl, Austria 2014
- 1e place FWQ Graibiburn, New Zealand 2013
- 4e place FWT Charmonix, France 2013
- 1e place FWQ Hochfügen Austria 2012
- 2nd place FWQ La Clusaz France 2012
- 1e place FWQ Adraline Ride in Chopok Slowakije 2011
- 1e place Nature Ride in Brand Austria 2011
- 2nd place Freeride Inferno in Ischl Austria: 2010
- 2nd place Weisse Rausch St Anton Austria 2010
Contact: http://email@example.com Tel. summer: +43 (0)680 5587 178