I hear a lot of criticism about anything but ourselves, many of us like to have a opinion about everything beside themselves. Should we not criticize our self more often?
Hear by some timeless words of wisdom from Krishnamurti, Dalai Lama, Boeddha, Rudolf Steiner and Gandi. I think Krishnamurti is very good in helping to understand our brain and to look into the mirror.
- To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.
- Be the change you want to see in the world. (Don’t talk to match).
- If you lose contact with nature, you lose contact with humanity. (I like to run and climb)
- We can measure the level of civilization of a country by the way this country treats its animals. (Do you know or are you interested in how animals (you eat are treated?)
- Thinking must be empty to be able to see clearly, (I like to run and dance).
- Temples are unnecessary, complicated philosophers are not necessary.
- Our own brains, our own heart are our temples. My philosophy is kindness
- Once a master burned a wooden Buddha statue to warm themselves. A student shouted, “Look out, you burn the Buddha” The Master asked: “Where is the Buddha?
- We conquer nature by obeying her, (I like to run and surf).
- Master, how can I make a perfect painting? Be perfect and then just paint normal.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.
- We hear only those questions which we are able to answer, (we see only what we are able to see).
- Simplicity is inexhaustible.
- When we live in boredom and drudgery, violence is inevitable, (I like to run and freeride).
- To be believed, one needs to make truth just incredible (Try to understand the brain).
- Understanding your own thinking is the end of all your sorrow.
- Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms.
- Man is often what he thinks.
- Lying is the mother of violence
- When the ego dies, the soul awakened.
- The adage “Truth is God” prefers above “God is Truth”. Many are murdered in the name of God, but no one has ever been killed in the name of truth.
- The earth provides enough to satisfy everyone’s need but not everyone’s greed. (You and me are one of everyone).
- Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- The wind blows incessantly of God’s grace. Lazy sailors on the sea of life do not use it. But the active and the strong they hold the sails of their spirit spread to catch the wind to reach their destination.
- Is there a solution, then it makes no sense to excite.
- Is there is no solution, then there is no point to excite.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
I try to get and hold my body into balance. Along with my body also my soul comes in balance. Sport and nature and good/real food helps me, sometimes friends and strangers to. Anyway I’m one who is far away of from wise and don’t understand the through. But I open my eyes and my way is my relevation.
Last weekend with friends at Garda See, Italie: